About My Rewards
For every purchase, give Rewards $ to your customers, which they can spend only in your store on their subsequent visits. Bring customers back by easily sending them a custom SMS offer from the My Rewards Dashboard.
It is the name of the rewards that your customers receive for their purchases. We believe customers see more value in reward programs when they associate the benefits with concrete monetary values, rather than abstract points.
Through its simplicity and flexibility, My Rewards is suited for all small to medium sized businesses.
Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and phone + 1 (855) 222-4914 (toll-free) from Monday to Friday 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. EST. We would love to hear from you or receive your valuable feedback. Emails are typically responded to within one business day.
When you are contacting merchant support, please have your Merchant ID, business name and e-mail ready, in order to receive faster service.
- An effective way to sign up and reward customers
- Seamless Rewards redemption at your checkout
- Analytics Dashboard to monitor program performance and customer segments
- Pre-defined SMS campaign types to target customers from your database
- Free of charge opt-in invitation and confirmation SMS for each new customer
- Campaign history and results panel
- Pre-loaded 1100 SMS package that is renewed every month
- Highest level of security
- Free phone support
Upon upgrading to My Rewards Plus you will start receiving 2500 SMS’s as your monthly allowance. All previously included features remain unchanged.
Currently you are able to reward your customers with Reward $. For the complete mechanics of earning and spending Reward $ at the Clover POS checkout refer to “How to reward customers and redeem Reward $ at Clover POS checkout?“.
During checkout at your Clover POS, select to pay with My Rewards $. A window will open where you fill-in customer’s phone number. For new customers no suggestion will appear and you should tap continue. To finish the process click Register customer or fill-in optional details. The customer will be rewarded with the respective Reward $. You will see confirmation screen.
After you sign up a customer to your program, they will receive SMS with the amount of Reward $ earned from their first purchase and a request to opt-in for your SMS campaigns. This outbound SMS and subsequent opt-in confirmation SMS are free for you and the customer. The customer reply is subject to carrier rates.
Running My Rewards
During checkout at your Clover POS, select to pay with My Rewards $. A dialog will open, just fill-in the customer’s phone number.
- For new customers no suggestion will appear and you should tap continue. To finish the process click Register customer or fill-in optional details. The customer will be rewarded with the respective Reward $. You will see confirmation screen.
- For existing customers a suggestion will appear and you can select a particular customer from the drop-down list. You will be able to give or redeem Reward $. Click Redeem Reward $ to reward them for their current purchase and the displayed redemption amount will be deducted from their bill. Click Don’t redeem and the customer will only be rewarded with the respective Reward $. You will see confirmation screen in both cases.
It may take up to 1 minute for a purchase (and any Reward $ given) to be added to a customer profile after processing it.
Reward $ given are calculated by multiplying the Rewards $ rate and the total purchase amount (excluding Sales Tax and Service Charge). In case any Reward $ will be redeemed with the same purchase, these are deducted from the total purchase amount beforehand. You can see the exact Reward $ given for the specific purchase on a confirmation screen after you tap Redeem or Don’t redeem.
Currently we do not support purchase reversals at the terminal, please contact support having the Order ID ready, in order to assist you. However, you can refund any cash or card payments as you would normally do.
You can reward your customers and redeem Reward $, even if they have not opted-in for your SMS marketing campaigns. However, you will not be able to reach them with your marketing campaigns.
Log in your My Rewards dashboard, go to My Customers and you will see a table with all your customers. Alternatively, during checkout at your Clover POS, select to pay with My Rewards $. When a dialog box opens, fill-in the customer’s phone number. For existing customers a suggestion will appear, tap on it to see the customer details.
Reward $ balance and the amount earned from the last purchase are printed at the end of the receipt.
Reward $ balance can be printed only once. It will not be repeated when printing the same receipt again.
Results displayed in My Business and My Customers tabs are updated daily and include activity up until 11:59 PM on the previous day except for ‘Members’ and ‘Subscribed’ which are updated live.
All data in the Campaigns tab is updated live and includes activity from the current day for accurate campaigning.
Merchant Dashboard: My Business Tab
My Business enables you to quickly benchmark your program performance against non-members activity. Understanding if your rewards program has enough traction is a key step in succeeding with customer retention.
Select the desired reporting period to show how program members perform compared to non-members in terms of Average Transaction Value (ATV) and Turnover for the selected period.
Effectively represents program adoption within your business. Shows the proportion (%) of all transactions in your business made by My Rewards participants (members).
Average Transaction Value (ATV) shows the average amount spent per visit for both program members and shoppers outside of your rewards program.
Note: the calculation does not include any Reward $ spent..
Shows the total USD amount spent by customers to date for both program members and shoppers outside of your rewards program.
Note: the calculation does not include any Reward $ spent.
Select the desired period to visualize the difference between the selected and the previous period for Average Transaction Value (ATV) and Turnover. Results show trends for both program members and non-members so you can compare easily.
Merchant Dashboard: My Customers Tab
My Customers enables you to monitor your customer base and make quick decisions for your next campaign.
Select the desired reporting period to show how each segment of your customer base is performing in comparison to the previous one. You can also see how many customers are currently subscribed or have ever redeemed a reward.
Shows the number of customers enrolled into your program.
Shows the number of reachable customers who have opted-in for your SMS marketing campaigns and have not opted-out.
Shows the number of customers who have redeemed a reward at least once.
Select the reporting period to show how each segment of your customer base is performing in comparison to the previous one.
Customer segments are defined as:
new – If a customer has never shopped before the selected period, they are defined as ‘new’;
returning – If a customer has shopped before the selected period and came back within the selected period, they are defined as ‘returning’;
at risk – If a customer has shopped within the previous 90 days but has not shopped within the last 30 days of the selected period, they are defined as ‘at risk’;
lost – if a customer has not shopped for more than 90 days before the selected period, they are defined as ‘lost’
Currently, the definition of ‘lost’ or ‘at risk’ customer segments cannot be changed by the merchants.
1. Access the Campaigns tab from My Rewards Dashboard where 3 types of campaigns are available;
2. Determine which one to run (note that the audience is pre-selected from your database for each campaign type);
3. Choose the number of customers you want to reach, if different from the pre-selected audience size;
4. Determine the campaign period;
5. Choose the size of the reward given to each participating member;
6. If necessary, edit the pre-filled text message;
7. Preview how exactly your message looks on mobile;
8. Hit send.
You can track results for both active and completed campaigns in the Campaigns tab.
You can send longer SMS than 160 characters that will be merged and displayed as one message on most handsets.
When sending multiple SMS messages, each will be up to 153 characters long due to a necessary special header (not visible for the customer).
Pre-selected number of customers will be displayed for your convenience. The selection matches the campaign criteria and the number of opted-in customers. You can change this number at your discretion.
In the Campaigns tab you will see the ‘SMS left’ box on the top of your screen. Information on how to get more messages is also available.
- Campaign status – status can be either Active or Completed
- The two dates show the start & end date of the campaign
- The Reward $ – shows the size of the incentive received by each of the customers within the campaign audience;
- SMS sent – shows the total number of customers that were sent a text message;
- Member visits count – shows the total number of customers who made a purchase within the campaign period;
- Reward $ sent – shows the budgeted cost of incentives given for the selected campaign;
- Reward $ redeemed – shows the actual cost of incentives redeemed by all campaign participants;
- Turnover – shows total turnover generated by the campaign (excluding any Reward $ redeemed);
- Conversion – shows the % of the campaign audience who have made a purchase within the campaign period
You will not be able to see the reply message. However, it will be logged in our system.
They can reply with STOP on any message received and will be added to the opted-out list immediately. From this time on they will not receive any of your marketing messages.
You will be billed via your Clover merchant account on a monthly basis. You can see your charges via your Clover merchant dashboard.
You will be billed on a monthly basis for your subscription tier.
You can cancel your subscription at any time without notice or additional charges. Just uninstall the app.