Effective date: November 1st 2016
We at REWARDS LABS take seriously the privacy of the people using our Platform and/or Services.
We will not share your personal information except if:
- Being authorized by you
- In connection with providing REWARDS LABS Services to you
- As may be required by law or court order
We do not collect and process personal information of persons below age of 14.
REWARDS LABS operates an app you can download from Clover app market which allow a merchant to create and manage loyalty programs, rewards or point’s cash back programs.
You can be asked for personal information upon joining a loyalty program operated by a REWARDS LABS Merchant using the REWARDS LABS Platform on Clover terminal such as but not limited to your telephone number, name, birthday and the zip code of your current address.
When you set up your rewards or loyalty program via REWARDS LABS Platform you may be asked to provide additional information related to your business which will be used to improve our Platform and Services and will not be shared with others, except on aggregated level by industry type etc. to other Merchants or third party service providers.
By using REWARDS LABS products, you agree to receive communication from REWARDS LABS, which may include REWARDS LABS products related communication, as well as offers and advertisements.
We can disclose the name of your business on our website in section(s) related to merchant testimonials or case studies after your consent.
We collect your purchase activity in specific REWARDS LABS Merchant via the Clover terminal. We will not share it with other merchants, however, it can be used by third party service providers on aggregated level or use it otherwise.
Cookies and Google Analytics Policy
We collect additional information via cookies and the browser you are using, this information will be used to assess how REWARDS LABS Merchants use our REWARDS LABS Platform.
A “Cookie” is a small amount of data, sent to your computer or mobile phone browser from a website’s system.
The information which we receive through “cookies” is specific for your PC and includes the IP address, date and time when your browser loaded our site, which pages on our website have been seen, etc.
REWARDS LABS uses “cookies” to learn more about the way you interact with our site and help us improve your experience while using it.
If you wish to delete or reject “cookies” you may change your browser’s settings. It is important to note that if you change your settings and block certain “cookies” you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the website’s features.
REWARDS LABS uses Google Analytics services for performing and processing detailed statistics regarding visitors of this website, their behavior and visits on the website. Through Google Analytics REWARDS LABS shall collect and process information regarding the visitor’s browser, operational system and device with which the visitor visits the site only for REWARDS LABS’s purpose only. The collected information will be linked with and processed together with the merchant information.
REWARDS LABS guarantees that when using Google Analytics REWARDS LABS shall process the collected information for each visitor in the terms of strict confidentiality and shall not provide any information, allowing Google to personally identify the visitor as an individual through any personal data for the respective individual.
We use the information we collect:
- To provide you the services either directly or through third party service providers.
- We may share certain data on aggregated level for marketing purposes etc., which does not include any personal information.
- In addition, REWARDS LABS may disclose account or other personal information when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with REWARDS LABS’s rights or property, other Website or Application users or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
- Deleting your information. Upon user’s request, REWARDS LABS will delete any personal data regarding the respective user. In such case, your account at REWARDS LABS will be terminated. Bulgarian applicable laws and regulations may require that we store questions or submissions for various periods of time. In order to comply with these regulations, we may be unable to delete information from our databases.
- Altering Information. REWARDS LABS may alter, modify or delete any information you submit to the Website or through the Application if it believes, in its sole discretion, it is necessary or desirable to do so.
- Request to stop receiving emails from us. Periodically, REWARDS LABS may send you emails to alert you to various opportunities or offers available at the REWARDS LABS Website or within the Application. If you do not wish to receive any of these offers, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Do Not Track Notice – REWARDS LABS does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party sites do keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer browsers allow you to set the DNT signal so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
Security – the information you provide is stored with the necessary security measures and preventions, according to the Bulgarian legislation. REWARDS LABS makes all reasonable efforts to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data.
Links – the website may contain links which are owned by affiliated partners or third parties, we are unable to control them and how they use the information you may provide through them. We are not liable and cannot be held responsible for any images, text, content, etc. of such third parties’ websites.